CCG September Update – Raleigh Lawn Care
Lawn care has been a challenge for all this summer here in Raleigh! The heat continues to persist as we now enter mid September and rain is pounding the triangle almost everyday. This creates high humidity and favorable conditions for turf diseases. We are anxious for cooling as we now start our aeration and re-seeding (over seeding) to promote new growth and healthy soil conditions. The longer we see high temperatures in the 80-90’s, the longer we will see trees holding their leaves this fall. It appears now that our Raleigh climate is changing and we must adjust our lawn care programs to keep up. – Raleigh Lawn Care
Ryan Walsh, Founder & Owner
Hi and thank you so much for visiting Capital City Groundskeeping. We’re a full service lawn care and groundskeeping company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. I started performing lawn maintenance to my clients with one philosophy in mind: provide consistent, superior service while building lasting relationships within our community. As a recent graduate of North Carolina State University, B.S. Turfgrass Science and Biological Sciences, I’ve grown passionate about lawn care and enjoy learning about the constantly growing green industry. After founding CCG over ten years ago, I’m proud in the growth we’ve achieved and excited about our future projects. My name is Ryan Walsh and I look forward to speaking with you about your lawn care questions and groundskeeping goals.
- Core Aeration Our Way!- Now is the time of year...
- Raleigh Weed Control Update for September 2014 ...
- Aeration in the fall is one of the most importa...
- Mowing Heights are Key to Longevity – Ral...
- June Aeration Everyone knows that builders thes...
- Thanks To All Our Loyal Customers – Capital City Groundskeeping on
- Own a Small Business? Let us submit our bid to help your bottom line | Raleigh Lawn Care on
- Capital City Groundskeeping Featured In Stihl USA on
- Preventing Lawn Disease on
- Past Winter & Now Spring Continue To Be Mild & Relatively Wet – Raleigh Lawn Care on