We like to think of ourselves as Trend Setters – Raleigh Lawn Care
-#1 Here in Raleigh and even the greater Triangle, we were one of the 1st lawn care providers to implement the latest lithium ion battery powered equipment. This equipment includes weed eaters and hedge trimmers, which are powerful, nearly silent, and burn NO fuel! We continually look for landscaping tools that change the world from fossil fuels.
– Also, we were one of the 1st with the new stand-on mower technology! Improved handling, less soil compaction, more efficient productivity, better bagging! (This was 5 years ago!) Today, almost all lawn companies are switching their fleets to stand on mowers; Yes, we like to think of ourselves as trend setters!
Capitalcitygroundskeeping.com | Raleigh Lawn Care
Ryan Walsh, Founder & Owner
Hi and thank you so much for visiting Capital City Groundskeeping. We’re a full service lawn care and groundskeeping company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. I started performing lawn maintenance to my clients with one philosophy in mind: provide consistent, superior service while building lasting relationships within our community. As a recent graduate of North Carolina State University, B.S. Turfgrass Science and Biological Sciences, I’ve grown passionate about lawn care and enjoy learning about the constantly growing green industry. After founding CCG over ten years ago, I’m proud in the growth we’ve achieved and excited about our future projects. My name is Ryan Walsh and I look forward to speaking with you about your lawn care questions and groundskeeping goals.
- Core Aeration Our Way!- Now is the time of year...
- Raleigh Weed Control Update for September 2014 ...
- Aeration in the fall is one of the most importa...
- Mowing Heights are Key to Longevity – Ral...
- June Aeration Everyone knows that builders thes...
- Thanks To All Our Loyal Customers – Capital City Groundskeeping on
- Own a Small Business? Let us submit our bid to help your bottom line | Raleigh Lawn Care on
- Capital City Groundskeeping Featured In Stihl USA on
- Preventing Lawn Disease on
- Past Winter & Now Spring Continue To Be Mild & Relatively Wet – Raleigh Lawn Care on