Freezing Weather Tips | Raleigh Lawn Care
When we see cold weather in the Triangle, I like to tell people to think of your lawn like a golf course, and not walk on the frozen grass. Preventing additional stresses can cause damage in the spring when your lawn is trying to green up. Also, when the grass is wet and dormant, you could cause excessive compaction with our challenging clay soils. Golf courses often say the same thing, as they judge whether or not to play based on the temperature of the greens.
www.capitalcitygroundskeeping.com | Raleigh Lawn Care
Ryan Walsh, Founder & Owner
Hi and thank you so much for visiting Capital City Groundskeeping. We’re a full service lawn care and groundskeeping company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. I started performing lawn maintenance to my clients with one philosophy in mind: provide consistent, superior service while building lasting relationships within our community. As a recent graduate of North Carolina State University, B.S. Turfgrass Science and Biological Sciences, I’ve grown passionate about lawn care and enjoy learning about the constantly growing green industry. After founding CCG over ten years ago, I’m proud in the growth we’ve achieved and excited about our future projects. My name is Ryan Walsh and I look forward to speaking with you about your lawn care questions and groundskeeping goals.
- Core Aeration Our Way!- Now is the time of year...
- Raleigh Weed Control Update for September 2014 ...
- Aeration in the fall is one of the most importa...
- Mowing Heights are Key to Longevity – Ral...
- June Aeration Everyone knows that builders thes...
- Thanks To All Our Loyal Customers – Capital City Groundskeeping on
- Own a Small Business? Let us submit our bid to help your bottom line | Raleigh Lawn Care on
- Capital City Groundskeeping Featured In Stihl USA on
- Preventing Lawn Disease on
- Past Winter & Now Spring Continue To Be Mild & Relatively Wet – Raleigh Lawn Care on