Got Weeds? | Raleigh Lawn Care and Raleigh Landscaping
With our professional applications and first treatments of the year, we can have your lawn back in tip top shape fast! We start by applying a pre-emergent with fertilizer that greens up your lawn within days and follow up with a liquid spray treatment that is fast and effective in wiping out all of your winter annual weeds that have been invading. Did we mention that our fertilizers are custom blended to your lawn’s needs? Yes, that’s right, we actually order custom blended fertilizer with secret ingredients to really have your lawn looking better than your neighbors… let that be our little secret!
www.capitalcitygroundskeeping.com | Raleigh Lawn Care and Raleigh Landscaping
Ryan Walsh, Founder & Owner
Hi and thank you so much for visiting Capital City Groundskeeping. We’re a full service lawn care and groundskeeping company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. I started performing lawn maintenance to my clients with one philosophy in mind: provide consistent, superior service while building lasting relationships within our community. As a recent graduate of North Carolina State University, B.S. Turfgrass Science and Biological Sciences, I’ve grown passionate about lawn care and enjoy learning about the constantly growing green industry. After founding CCG over ten years ago, I’m proud in the growth we’ve achieved and excited about our future projects. My name is Ryan Walsh and I look forward to speaking with you about your lawn care questions and groundskeeping goals.
- Core Aeration Our Way!- Now is the time of year...
- Raleigh Weed Control Update for September 2014 ...
- Aeration in the fall is one of the most importa...
- Mowing Heights are Key to Longevity – Ral...
- June Aeration Everyone knows that builders thes...
- Thanks To All Our Loyal Customers – Capital City Groundskeeping on
- Own a Small Business? Let us submit our bid to help your bottom line | Raleigh Lawn Care on
- Capital City Groundskeeping Featured In Stihl USA on
- Preventing Lawn Disease on
- Past Winter & Now Spring Continue To Be Mild & Relatively Wet – Raleigh Lawn Care on