Bermuda & Zoysia Lawns
Bermuda and Zoysia lawns in the Triangle have seen a good growing season this summer. They have had plenty of rain to keep them spreading into thick luscious lawns, not to mention the heat they seem to like. I spent most of my weekends on Lake Gaston, where I renovated a lawn from Tall Fescue to Princess 77 Bermuda. This has been an all summer chore but has proven to be a success. Princess 77 Bermuda is almost identical to Tifway 419, commonly found on college and professional football fields. This type of Bermuda loves the sun but is more tolerant when dealing with drought and stresses, such as golf cart traffic. We are excited to have performed this transition from seed and look forward to any other future renovation/transitional projects, as we love turfgrasses!
Ryan Walsh, Founder & Owner
Hi and thank you so much for visiting Capital City Groundskeeping. We’re a full service lawn care and groundskeeping company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. I started performing lawn maintenance to my clients with one philosophy in mind: provide consistent, superior service while building lasting relationships within our community. As a recent graduate of North Carolina State University, B.S. Turfgrass Science and Biological Sciences, I’ve grown passionate about lawn care and enjoy learning about the constantly growing green industry. After founding CCG over ten years ago, I’m proud in the growth we’ve achieved and excited about our future projects. My name is Ryan Walsh and I look forward to speaking with you about your lawn care questions and groundskeeping goals.
- Core Aeration Our Way!- Now is the time of year...
- Raleigh Weed Control Update for September 2014 ...
- Aeration in the fall is one of the most importa...
- Mowing Heights are Key to Longevity – Ral...
- June Aeration Everyone knows that builders thes...
- Thanks To All Our Loyal Customers – Capital City Groundskeeping on
- Own a Small Business? Let us submit our bid to help your bottom line | Raleigh Lawn Care on
- Capital City Groundskeeping Featured In Stihl USA on
- Preventing Lawn Disease on
- Past Winter & Now Spring Continue To Be Mild & Relatively Wet – Raleigh Lawn Care on