Care For Your Lawn With Our Year-Round Fertilizer Program | Raleigh Lawn Care
Care for your lawn with our year-round fertilization program. As we enter November, it is time to apply the final yearly application of fertilizer to your lawn. This application provides needed potassium to help maintain thick roots for carbohydrate storage over winter. It will also, spoon feed nitrogen to the lawn, giving it a consistent green color. This application is best to complement the starter fertilizer that was applied during aeration. If needed, it is also a good time to apply lime to keep the soil’s pH in the correct range. You made your lawn look good this fall, now its time to protect it!
Capitalcitync.com | Raleigh Lawn Care
Ryan Walsh, Founder & Owner
Hi and thank you so much for visiting Capital City Groundskeeping. We’re a full service lawn care and groundskeeping company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. I started performing lawn maintenance to my clients with one philosophy in mind: provide consistent, superior service while building lasting relationships within our community. As a recent graduate of North Carolina State University, B.S. Turfgrass Science and Biological Sciences, I’ve grown passionate about lawn care and enjoy learning about the constantly growing green industry. After founding CCG over ten years ago, I’m proud in the growth we’ve achieved and excited about our future projects. My name is Ryan Walsh and I look forward to speaking with you about your lawn care questions and groundskeeping goals.
- Core Aeration Our Way!- Now is the time of year...
- Raleigh Weed Control Update for September 2014 ...
- Aeration in the fall is one of the most importa...
- Mowing Heights are Key to Longevity – Ral...
- June Aeration Everyone knows that builders thes...
- Thanks To All Our Loyal Customers – Capital City Groundskeeping on
- Own a Small Business? Let us submit our bid to help your bottom line | Raleigh Lawn Care on
- Capital City Groundskeeping Featured In Stihl USA on
- Preventing Lawn Disease on
- Past Winter & Now Spring Continue To Be Mild & Relatively Wet – Raleigh Lawn Care on