Cool season turf grasses include: Tall Fescue, Creeping Bentgrass, Kentucky Bluegrass (aka K-31), and Ryegrass (Perennial and Annual). When it comes to cool season grasses, they often need a little more attention in terms of maintenance here in the Transition zone. As in the Raleigh area, we can grow all kinds of turf, just not any one
- Published in News Updates
Shaping the Landscape (Excerpt from: The Carnation- Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity Publication) | Raleigh Lawn Care
Shaping the Landscape (Excerpt from: The Carnation- Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity Publication) By: By Nick Gerhardt – Fall 2010 pg. 12-13 Success in start-ups happens in a very real way even for those still amidst the undergraduate experience. Ryan Walsh, NC State ’09, is only a junior, but owns and operates Capital City Groundskeeping. The
- Published in In The News
- Core Aeration Our Way!- Now is the time of year...
- Raleigh Weed Control Update for September 2014 ...
- Aeration in the fall is one of the most importa...
- Mowing Heights are Key to Longevity – Ral...
- June Aeration Everyone knows that builders thes...
- Thanks To All Our Loyal Customers – Capital City Groundskeeping on
- Own a Small Business? Let us submit our bid to help your bottom line | Raleigh Lawn Care on
- Capital City Groundskeeping Featured In Stihl USA on
- Preventing Lawn Disease on
- Past Winter & Now Spring Continue To Be Mild & Relatively Wet – Raleigh Lawn Care on