What’s up with Pre-Emergents? Raleigh Lawn Care and Raleigh Landscaping
Pre-emergent in conjunction with fertilizer in the spring is probably the single most important application(s) of the year to your lawn. In fact, we actually apply it twice, once in late February and once in April because it is such a big deal to your lawn. The pre-emergent ingredient can consist of: (barricade, stonewall, dimension, prodiamine etc.) these chemicals will prevent a broad spectrum of weeds and mostly provide lasting coverage to keep crabgrass out of your lawn during the summer. These chemicals in conjunction with spring fertilizer will give your lawn a quick jump start to a new year of lush green color and build a strong root system for longevity. It’s not too late schedule your visit today!
www.capitalcitygroundskeeping.com | Raleigh Lawn Care and Raleigh Landscaping
Ryan Walsh, Founder & Owner
Hi and thank you so much for visiting Capital City Groundskeeping. We’re a full service lawn care and groundskeeping company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. I started performing lawn maintenance to my clients with one philosophy in mind: provide consistent, superior service while building lasting relationships within our community. As a recent graduate of North Carolina State University, B.S. Turfgrass Science and Biological Sciences, I’ve grown passionate about lawn care and enjoy learning about the constantly growing green industry. After founding CCG over ten years ago, I’m proud in the growth we’ve achieved and excited about our future projects. My name is Ryan Walsh and I look forward to speaking with you about your lawn care questions and groundskeeping goals.
- Core Aeration Our Way!- Now is the time of year...
- Raleigh Weed Control Update for September 2014 ...
- Aeration in the fall is one of the most importa...
- Mowing Heights are Key to Longevity – Ral...
- June Aeration Everyone knows that builders thes...
- Thanks To All Our Loyal Customers – Capital City Groundskeeping on
- Own a Small Business? Let us submit our bid to help your bottom line | Raleigh Lawn Care on
- Capital City Groundskeeping Featured In Stihl USA on
- Preventing Lawn Disease on
- Past Winter & Now Spring Continue To Be Mild & Relatively Wet – Raleigh Lawn Care on