Lawn Care Tip: Soil pH
We are now liming to correct soil pH. Did you know that lime can take 6 months to react with the soil to actually start to change soil pH? Applying lime is beneficial to Raleigh soils in so many ways; first, it raised the pH to combat the acidic clay soils of the Triangle and it makes nutrients more available to the lawn, as it changes the soil chemistry. Lime will not only help the grass plant in general but it can also reduce your need for treatments of turf diseases and fungal issues. With our high heat and humidity here in triangle, less stress is a plus, when dealing with the lawn! Apply lime today to help reduce your lawn issues.
Ryan Walsh, Founder & Owner
Hi and thank you so much for visiting Capital City Groundskeeping. We’re a full service lawn care and groundskeeping company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. I started performing lawn maintenance to my clients with one philosophy in mind: provide consistent, superior service while building lasting relationships within our community. As a recent graduate of North Carolina State University, B.S. Turfgrass Science and Biological Sciences, I’ve grown passionate about lawn care and enjoy learning about the constantly growing green industry. After founding CCG over ten years ago, I’m proud in the growth we’ve achieved and excited about our future projects. My name is Ryan Walsh and I look forward to speaking with you about your lawn care questions and groundskeeping goals.
- Core Aeration Our Way!- Now is the time of year...
- Raleigh Weed Control Update for September 2014 ...
- Aeration in the fall is one of the most importa...
- Mowing Heights are Key to Longevity – Ral...
- June Aeration Everyone knows that builders thes...
- Thanks To All Our Loyal Customers – Capital City Groundskeeping on
- Own a Small Business? Let us submit our bid to help your bottom line | Raleigh Lawn Care on
- Capital City Groundskeeping Featured In Stihl USA on
- Preventing Lawn Disease on
- Past Winter & Now Spring Continue To Be Mild & Relatively Wet – Raleigh Lawn Care on