One free weed treatment with your order of our fertilization program Free soil sample given to new clients dealing turf care Mention this blog and receive 10% any one time service in April!!!! www.capitalcitygroundskeeping.com | Raleigh Lawn Care and Raleigh Landscaping Ryan Walsh, Founder & Owner Hi and thank you so much for visiting Capital
- Published in Promotions
With the purchase of our 2013 Fertilization Program, we will test your soil to determine YOUR needs and develop a custom program for your lawn type. Are you tired of the one size fits all programs, we are too and we put our science background to work for you! www.capitalcitygroundskeeping.com | Raleigh Lawn Care
- Published in News Updates
By Ryan Walsh | Student, North Carolina State University Introduction Many factors are important for plant growth but one of the most critical factors is the availability of soil moisture. Unavailable water is water held at wilting point, it is mostly hygroscopic water held too tightly within micropores. Available water is water held at field
- Published in University Research
- Core Aeration Our Way!- Now is the time of year...
- Raleigh Weed Control Update for September 2014 ...
- Aeration in the fall is one of the most importa...
- Mowing Heights are Key to Longevity – Ral...
- June Aeration Everyone knows that builders thes...
- Thanks To All Our Loyal Customers – Capital City Groundskeeping on
- Own a Small Business? Let us submit our bid to help your bottom line | Raleigh Lawn Care on
- Capital City Groundskeeping Featured In Stihl USA on
- Preventing Lawn Disease on
- Past Winter & Now Spring Continue To Be Mild & Relatively Wet – Raleigh Lawn Care on