One free weed treatment with your order of our fertilization program Free soil sample given to new clients dealing turf care Mention this blog and receive 10% any one time service in April!!!! www.capitalcitygroundskeeping.com | Raleigh Lawn Care and Raleigh Landscaping Ryan Walsh, Founder & Owner Hi and thank you so much for visiting Capital
- Published in Promotions
With the purchase of our 2013 Fertilization Program, we will test your soil to determine YOUR needs and develop a custom program for your lawn type. Are you tired of the one size fits all programs, we are too and we put our science background to work for you! www.capitalcitygroundskeeping.com | Raleigh Lawn Care
- Published in News Updates
By Ryan Walsh | Student, North Carolina State University Many factors effect drainage from turfgrass. Soil slope plays a role in how the excess water will run off the land and the rate at which it will run off. A factor that can restrict run off or leachate is the turfgrass cover. Turfgrass that is
- Published in University Research
- Core Aeration Our Way!- Now is the time of year...
- Raleigh Weed Control Update for September 2014 ...
- Aeration in the fall is one of the most importa...
- Mowing Heights are Key to Longevity – Ral...
- June Aeration Everyone knows that builders thes...
- Thanks To All Our Loyal Customers – Capital City Groundskeeping on
- Own a Small Business? Let us submit our bid to help your bottom line | Raleigh Lawn Care on
- Capital City Groundskeeping Featured In Stihl USA on
- Preventing Lawn Disease on
- Past Winter & Now Spring Continue To Be Mild & Relatively Wet – Raleigh Lawn Care on